Saturday, October 24, 2009

Amelia Faith has arrived!!!

Amelia (work of the Lord) Faith(Faith)

Amelia Faith took her first breath into this world on October 19th at 1:27 p.m. She weighed in at 5lb 12 ounces, and 19.5" long. She was full term, and healthy, but yes she is tiny. When the nurse was cleaning things up she said to us "Faith is a great name for her, because things could have gone very bad since she had a 2 vessel cord and a knot in it on top of that." Well that was just the icing on the cake for how much God has protected and provided for her and us throughout the last 9 months. When I have more time I will tell you how from the very beginning Amelia has been a work of the Lord, and how much our faith has grown in the Lord since the conception of Amelia. We have been truly blessed, and I am overwhelmed with joy and thankfulness every time I hold little Amelia in my arms. Our God is an awesome God!!!














3 comments:

  1. This post made me cry. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly...I cry every time I think of her..you and Aaron are so blessed Sarah..Love you guys the the kiddos!!!!

    ReplyDelete