Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter with the White's

On Sunday we celebrated easter with my side of the family.  We went to church to celebrate the real reason for easter, and then went over to GrandMary's to eat a delicious meal, and hunt for eggs.  As always, everyone had a blast.  We also tried to get some family pics while we were together.  In the midst of doing the big group pictures for my family, and Aaron's family I decided I have no business of ever doing photography as a business!  I realized that I am more clueless with all this photo stuff than I thought. 

4 comments:

  1. I don't know... I don't think you give yourself enough credit with your photography skills. I wouldn't think you were a beginner from the pictures I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I left you an award on my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Pictures!! What camara do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you guys. I use the nikkon d90.

    ReplyDelete