My friend Tammy, her friend Ursa, and I went out to Kimberly's farm to take pictures of their beautiful family. We had so much fun taking pics, and hanging out with them. Their farm is soooo beautiful, and peaceful. I think it would be wonderful to wake up every morning and look at that gorgeous setting everyday, aww, I could just see myself drinking coffee every morning on that front porch. Anyway, back to reality. Here are some of my favorite pics:
I had to take a couple pics of these handsome boys:
Maddox
and Enzo















Sarah! These are to die for good. They gave me chills and made me cry. You are very talented! It was an amazing day to spend together. Maybe soon we could do something similar again. It was great to meet you! I'll try to post my selection tonight.
ReplyDeleteThese are are just awesome!:) You girls are just sooo talented and never cease to amaze and impress me with your skills.....
ReplyDeleteThat Grant is just too handsome!
Thanks a lot girls. It was so much fun. Ursa I can't wait to see your pics, and I loved meeting and hanging out with you, we will definitely have to do it again. Hannah, You are so sweet, and oh my goodness so cute pregnant. I looked like the good year blimp when I was pregnant.
ReplyDelete