We have the pleasure of having our 2 nephews Alex and Ryan for the week, and also our niece Leah for the next couple of days. We are trying to fill our days with fun stuff that doesn't include tv or video games. I remembered reading this post from Ashley Ann, and so I had to copy it. She tells you how to do the bleach shirts step by step (and her pictures are to die for). My pictures don't even compare to hers, but here was the fun we had today making bleach shirts. Remember this does require close adult supervision, and is not for kids that don't follow directions well.
We bought some cheap squirt guns and filled them with bleach
And then picked up felt stickers from Michael's to adhere them to the shirts
And boy oh boy did they have fun. Just look for yourselves
As of now they are everyone's favorite shirts, below is the final product.
Pretty cool if I say so myself. Thanks Ashley Ann for all your diy projects, I love them!








Love that idea! :o)
ReplyDeleteVery cute idea! They turned out great!
ReplyDelete