Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Checklists

If you were to ask someone to describe me, I am certain that the words "clean freak" would never come out of their mouths.  Do I like living in a clean house-Yes!  But do I like cleaning-NO!  I do however get a little more motivated to clean when we have company, and so yes you guessed it we are getting ready to have company.  Aaron's extended family is coming in to town starting tonight.  Of course I had a check list of things I wanted to get done beforehand.  I do have to confess I had a little help....Aaron let me get a cleaning lady to clean the bathrooms and hardfloors toward the end of my pregnancy and so since he hasn't told me otherwise I am still having her come.  Even with the help I have been busy cleaning, organizing, and doing laundry.  Now I am going to enjoy living in a clean house, if only for a little while.  Bring on the company!









2 comments: