If you are like me, you cringe when you see these containers of play-doh. It makes such a mess, and Deacon uses all the tools as weapons instead of what they were actually made for. After much begging from the kids I gave in and let them play with this messy "toy". And of course they had a blast, just see for yourself.
Thanks Chrissy! I have just upgraded my camera to a nikkon d90 (my early christmas present), I did have a nikkon d50. I use to use photoshop a lot, but rarely do anymore because my mac computer has iphoto on it, and does just about as much as photoshop does, but is more convenient to use. But I didn't do anything to the pics I just posted.
I love your pictures. What kind of camera do you have, and do you use photo shop a lot? Like on the first picture?
ReplyDeleteThanks Chrissy! I have just upgraded my camera to a nikkon d90 (my early christmas present), I did have a nikkon d50. I use to use photoshop a lot, but rarely do anymore because my mac computer has iphoto on it, and does just about as much as photoshop does, but is more convenient to use. But I didn't do anything to the pics I just posted.
ReplyDelete