Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Branson trip

This last weekend we went to Branson for Aaron's cousin Joel's wedding.  We decided to make it into a little family get away, so Aaron booked us a condo using his Marriot points.  It was such a nice place, that we are going to try and plan another trip there this summer. 

We went to Noah's Ark the musical on Friday.  Aaron, Deacon, and Avery had a wonderful time sitting down by the stage.  Amelia and I were couped up in the cry room!  Ugh!  By the end of it my head was pounding!!  But, it was very well done, and if you don't have a little baby to take care of, I would highly recommend it.  

On Saturday was the wedding.  It was so nice to see all of Aaron's extended family.  Everyone had a great time.  
Here's Joel and Kyra
(They aren't telling anyone where they are going on their honeymoon, and it is killing me!)
The ones taken inside were a little grainy, I was stubborn and didn't want to use my flash, so that is what I get.  Oh, well.

Here are some random pics
The pics below:
The top pic are the VanRiper sister's  
Rebecca, Pamela (Aaron's mom), Melanie (mother of the groom), and Judy
Middle pic are the brother's of the groom:
Zeb, Nick, and Wes
The last pic is of Wes, and Miriam (they just got engaged)
More random pics
Now onto 2 of my favorites:
I don't think Amelia got enough attention this weekend do you?
and last, but certainly not least.  
Here is 
Leon
He was able to put the wedding favors to good use, don't you think?







No comments:

Post a Comment