Monday, May 31, 2010

Weekend fun with the Sigler's

This weekend our good friend's Amy and Jason came into town with their 2 beautiful girls.  It was so nice being able to hang out and enjoy their company.  We knew each other pre-kids, so I guess you could consider them "old friends".  Amy was my friend I trained and ran the Country Music Marathon with in 2003 (never again will I  run one of those).  They got into town on Saturday afternoon,  I set up a couple of babysitters to watch the kids that evening so we could have some good adult conversation over a nice dinner at Annie Gunn's.
On Sunday we got to hang out some more, and ride the 4 wheeler.
We also did a little photo shoot that evening

A secret on how to turn these frowns upside down
lies in the magic of a lollipop
And to the two who with God's help created those liitle beauties
We had a great time hanging out with great friends this weekend, too bad Avery and I had to go and get sick today.  The Aleve is starting to wear off, so I better go back to bed, hope you all had a woderful weekend also.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl- no need for a photo class for you. You could probably teach one. These shots are great!! I'm sure Amy & Jason will treasure them.

    ReplyDelete