Here she is.
Our family (meaning myself, Aaron, and the kids) have just participated in the kids fun run the last 3 years, it's just been easier than to have to drag the kids along for 3 miles. But, I would like to run it next year.
Here are some more pics from all the fun we had at the event.
Yes, I am fully aware that Deacon looks like a boy from Jersey, especially after getting his medal. But I think my Jersey boy is adorable.
We then went over to Matt and Jill's to celebrate Anna's 4th birthday. It is hard to believe how fast she has grown up. As always, we had a great time hanging out at the White house. Thanks Matt and Jill for all the fun and food!
I had such a nice Mother's Day. We ate breakfast at my favorite restaraunt First Watch, then went to church, and baby Amelia was dedicated. When we got home from church we packed up a picnic, and trucked it on down to Grant's Farm. Fun was definitely had by all. Hope you all had a great weekend also.









Oh, love the pictures, Sarah! Happy Mother's Day (late)!
ReplyDelete