Saturday, August 14, 2010

Amelia

The 19th of this month Amelia will be 10 months.  I can't hardly believe it, time just seems to do nothing but fly, and fly fast! Below are a few things that she has been doing.

How big is Amelia?
so BIG!
She has taken such a liking to Max, too bad Max doesn't always feel the same :(
She really enjoys playing PEEK-A-
BOO
I can't keep any windows within her reach clean, can you see why?
Everything she picks up goes straight to her mouth
I can't help it, I am completely in love with this little girl, can't you see why?  Look at that little face.
And then just like that she was done playing for the camera, and on to the next thing.
Hope you are having a great weekend, we are excited to get Avery back today.  She has spent the last few days with my parents, and cousin Brandon camping. 

1 comment:

  1. where does time go?
    She is just beautiful!:) Great photos as normal...

    ReplyDelete