Avery, our first born started kindergarten today, I still can't believe it. How did my baby get to be so big, so quick? I guess that's part of life, nothing stays the same forever, does it? When I was getting ready to leave her today I thought back to her being this little baby, and all of a sudden I was flooded with emotions both of sadness and joy to see her all grown-up. As I gave her one last hug, she noticed the tears coming down my face, and gave me a look like "you're crazy mom, what are you crying for?" So, I snapped out of it, and realized she's ready for this, and that's that!
Here she is at a week old, all cuddly and small
and here she is on her first day of kindergarten, all grown up (tear, tear).
Aaron was gone on a business trip, and so he sent her flowers for her first day. He's such a good daddy!
This is a picture of her as we first walked in, just taking everything in
Here she is with her good buddy Josh, they are in the same class. Thank you Lord.
Here she is with her good buddy Josh, they are in the same class. Thank you Lord.
and here they are getting ready to leave all the parents and go on to their classes, (tear tear)yes, she is growing up and there is nothing I can do about it!
*look at Josh yawning 3 of my pics had him yawning, guess he was tired! The lady in the red shirt is Mrs. Parres, Avery's teacher, she is so sweet. We thank God that Avery has such a great teacher.











I got so teared up reading this! I can't believe how grown up she looks, love her hair! We love her and are very proud of her! So sweet of Aaron by the way.
ReplyDeleteGreat pics!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are so fabulous and she is so beautiful. Hope the first couple days of school went well for both Mom and Avery :). Miss You!!!!
ReplyDelete