Not only have the adults become very close friends, but the children also. We have seen each others children grow, and babies being born (well, not literally). They are friends who have been there, and will continue to be there through the ups and the downs (even if they will be a few states away). You know that song "Friends are Friends Forever if the Lord's the Lord of them?" Well, that would describe the Skow's to a tee. And boy am I going to miss them. They are unreplaceable period! Their daughter Hannah, and Avery have been the best of buds since they met when they were 18 months old. I don't think Avery gets the whole thing about Hannah moving away yet. She asked me if Hannah was just going away for a little while like she (Avery) does when she visits Ghee and Pop. And I had to tell her "no, she will be gone for a lot longer than that." And then she just said, "oh." I am thankful for the fact that kids are so resilient, so when Avery actually does realize Hannah isn't coming back, I pray she will be able to accept it and handle it way better than her mother is ;). I have been a wreck, anytime I look at the Skow's I start crying. What is the matter with me? Oh well, for now, I will continue to be a wreck, here are a few pics for you to look at while I go grab some more kleenex.
Here's Caleb their oldest
I didn't grab a pic of just Hannah last night, so I put one of my favorites of Hannah and Avery
Here's Abby their baby
This is everyone's children. WOW!
Here's a goofy one of the women, minus Ryan
and here is the one with Ryan
Good luck Skow's we will miss you more than you will ever know! Love you guys!









I completely understand. I'm so sorry. It's a very hard thing to go through, especially when kids are close! http://chrissyrenee79.blogspot.com/2009/05/you-have-spoken-truth-over-my-life.html
ReplyDelete