I am fully aware that I have not been blogging lately. It seems that I have been spending less time on the computer lately, which I don't necessarily think is such a bad thing (I can waste too much time on the computer). We have been busy playing outside, having good times with family, and friends, and at the end of the day I have been too tired to get on the computer for any length of time other than to read everyone else's blogs, which of course I always enjoy.
We have also just recently learned that my mother in law has non-hodgkins lymphoma. She starts her first round of chemo this morning. Aaron's sister and her family are in town this week, and are staying with us for the next couple of days to take Pam to her appointments and just hang out. We are thankful for my brother Matt who helped speed up the process of getting Pam into the oncologist much sooner than expected. Have I ever mentioned what a great guy my brother is? We are very grateful that her prognosis is so good, and can see God's hand is at work in all of this.
The kids have enjoyed riding their bikes. We have since got Deacon an actual bike helmet, and found a bigger bike for Avery off of craigslist.
We have also just recently learned that my mother in law has non-hodgkins lymphoma. She starts her first round of chemo this morning. Aaron's sister and her family are in town this week, and are staying with us for the next couple of days to take Pam to her appointments and just hang out. We are thankful for my brother Matt who helped speed up the process of getting Pam into the oncologist much sooner than expected. Have I ever mentioned what a great guy my brother is? We are very grateful that her prognosis is so good, and can see God's hand is at work in all of this.
The kids have enjoyed riding their bikes. We have since got Deacon an actual bike helmet, and found a bigger bike for Avery off of craigslist.
I took a few pics of Amelia wearing this shirt that I appliqued (I have a little love for owls lately).



I so love the pictures and the oh so cute owl applique. Our prayers are with Pam and you guys! I think we are planning on trying to make it to St. Louis this weekend. I will call you when it gets closer to the weekend.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear the news about your Mother in Law. Wishing you all the best.
ReplyDelete