Friday, February 26, 2010

Picture Happy

Now that my kids, and I  are back to "normal",  I decided to get the camera out and take some pics today.  Yes, I got a little picture happy, so sorry if this bores you.   It is so nice to feel like a human being again :)!

 Above was my attempt at making a human shaped "A", it didn't work to good did it? 
*Note the overalls Amelia is wearing were Aaron's when he was a baby.*




6 comments:

  1. Does your son REALLY look like your dad, or is it just me? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think so, or at least I think he looks more like my side of the family. The girls definitely take on more of the Junk look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the crying one! LOL IT is so "real".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture of all their feet! And agreed with the crying one! So cute!!! How precious!! And I think your little man looks so much like Matt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love the pic of their feet...
    and the one of baby A crying in the bucket...
    and the one of Avery holding Amelia...
    and-- oh, I love them all. Thanks for sharing all the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I gave you an award on my blog today! Thanks for keeping us updated on you and your family. I really enjoy reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete