Two and a half years ago we bought a 25 year-old fixer upper house. It reaked of smoke and filthiness, and was definitely in need of some TLC, but sat on 3 acres in a quiet subdivision close to town. It was the house for us, we just knew it. Our friends thought we we were crazy when we decided to buy it, but we saw the potential the house had, and are slowly transforming it into the house we invisioned.
This last week we had our contractor and painter come back to do a small project in our house. They were the 2 main people that have helped transform the house thus far. I know this is a little late, but as a thank you to them, I am working on a before and after photo book for them. I thought they could have it to show potential clients all the work they did on the house, and hopefully get more business out of it. I am starting with the kitchen, and have included some of the pics to post on my blog.
I wish you all would have been able to smell the inside of the house when we first moved in. It would've made you sick to your stomach!
Here are some before pics of the kitchen
This last week we had our contractor and painter come back to do a small project in our house. They were the 2 main people that have helped transform the house thus far. I know this is a little late, but as a thank you to them, I am working on a before and after photo book for them. I thought they could have it to show potential clients all the work they did on the house, and hopefully get more business out of it. I am starting with the kitchen, and have included some of the pics to post on my blog.
I wish you all would have been able to smell the inside of the house when we first moved in. It would've made you sick to your stomach!
Here are some before pics of the kitchen
Here are the after pics of the kitchen
and here is the big overall pic of the kitchen




Wow, that is quite the transformation! I bet the contractors will really appreciate the before and after pics. It's very thoughtful of you to do that.
ReplyDeletesooo pretty! You have such beautiful taste! Looks so cozy!
ReplyDeleteLove it! :o)
ReplyDeletethe cabinets are great! what a transformation!
ReplyDelete