Dear Sleep,
I am writing to you to tell you how much I miss you. It's not that I don't want to be with you, but for some reason for the last week and a half my 3 little ones have wanted to keep me apart from you. I am beginning to get a little resentful towards them for it. I mean really, why can't they take care of themselves when they are sick ;)? I feel like they have gotten together as a team and came up with this plan: "I'll get up an hour after mommy goes to sleep, then you get up 2 hours after that, and then baby Amelia will get up 2 hours after that, and we'll continue doing that every 2 hours until it's morning time, and then we can be whiny, and crabby for her all day long. That's a good plan to make her go crazy, don't you think?"
AGH!! I am just not the same without you sleep. I can't function very well, and I become very whiny, and crabby also. Oh, how I need you again! I long to feel all the good things that come from being with you. I know we will meet again, I just hope it is soon! But, until then, know that I miss you dearly!!
Yours truly,
Sarah
Easy Brownie Recipes
2 years ago


If the letter works for you and sleeps comes calling, please let me know so I can try this too! LOL
ReplyDeletegoodnight.