The kitchen and bathrooms were the first things we renovated. I wish I would've been able to get better before pics, it just doesn't do it justice. And again I wish you could have smelt and felt the filth in these rooms. We are talking layers, and layers of nicotine.
Here are pics of our Master Bathroom.
Before:
(Look at the mirror behind the tub, who would want to watch themselves in the bathtub? Ew!!)
Here are pics of our Master Bathroom.
Before:
(Look at the mirror behind the tub, who would want to watch themselves in the bathtub? Ew!!)
After










My goodness, that's a lot of bathrooms! I love the after!
ReplyDeleteOmgosh, you had a really fantastic change! I love the girls' bathrooms. Now, I want a little bench/vanity area just like theirs.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Jessica, that's a lot of bathrooms, now, I want to see more of the house.