This will be my last before and after post for a while. We still need to finish "fixing-up" a few more rooms like our bedroom, and the dining room before we are done with the first 2 levels of our house. The next big project after that will be re-finishing the basement, but who knows when that will be.
As anxious as I get to want to get everything done on the house NOW, I have to remember "Just one thing at a time." Thanks for letting me share all the before and after pics of the house thus far. I am now done with the photo book that I made for the contractor and painter, and I hope they will be able to get some extra business from it.
I'm ending with the before/After pics of the kid's bedrooms.
Avery's room:
Amelia's room before (I was so happy to get rid of those shutters too!):
Amelia's room after:
*Bonus pics*
Notice the little doors in Avery and Deacon's room above. Those little doors lead into attic space. My parents (who are the best) finished them off and made them into little playrooms for the kid's birthdays this last year. The kids absolutely love their little "hide-outs", and spend many hours playing in them. Thank you, thank you, thank you mom and dad!


I want some of those little rooms! :)
ReplyDeleteYour kids are BEYOND lucky! I want to move in to those rooms, particularly Avery's. It looks so warm and inviting in there. I love the colors you used, too!
ReplyDeleteWanna come do my daughter's room next?
~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom