Thursday, January 13, 2011

Amelia and the green marker

  I have recently made sure that everything upstairs is child proof,  so if I need to leave the kids upstairs for a few minutes to play I can do so without worrying for their safety.  So, I left Deacon and Amelia upstairs to play yesterday for a little while, and little did I know that Amelia can now open markers uh oh!  This is what I found:


Guess she thought it was lipstick.  Well, at least she didn't mark on the walls, and it least it wasn't a toxic marker.  I think I will try to do a better job of making sure all the markers are put away :).

Last week when I put them upstairs for a little while this is what I found
Deacon even put a cover over her.  He is such a good big brother.   I love those sleeping lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment