Thursday, January 6, 2011

What we've been up to (part 2)

We've also been busy with just life, and things that go along with it.  Like.....
poor Max tore his ACL, and had to have surgery over Christmas break.  He tore out several staples, so we now have to keep the collar of shame on him :(.  

Amelia has been a fussy gus
She is working on 3 teeth popping through.  It hurts, and she tells us all about it.

It's been nice not having to run these two to and from school
*Deacon has officially entered the strained fake smile look.  
I was proud that I was able to capture a real smile from Avery.

This little thing is now...
Walking all over the place.
I love that little toddler walk!  So darn cute!



1 comment:

  1. Приветики! Хотелось бы открыть парикмахерскую, ищу любую полезную информацию для написания бизнес плана. Может у кого-то есть опыт в таком бизнесе? Сейчас большой выбор оборудования для парикмахерских и салонов красоты. Выбираю между компаниями Lampa-lupa.pl, Myjka-ultradzwiekowa.pl, Massage-service.com.ua, skpel Newface beauty, Магазин Спашоп .В таком количестве информации самой разобраться тяжело( Скажите где дешево купить зеркало парикмахерское?

    ReplyDelete