About a month ago Amelia decided to ban headbands. So, being the hardcore mother that I am, I have decided that she needs to be "trained" to wear them. After all, we don't want her going around looking like a boy do we? Every morning I try to remember to put one in her, and it is a constant battle to keep it on her head. I decided to visually document the battle this evening.
Here is the first thing she did, pull it down.
I pulled it back up, she was sidetracked by the phone, and forgot it was in.
Aw, she remembered, and pulled it back down
"Don't you get it mom, I don't want this silly thing on my head."
I then pulled it back up....."I told you I don't like it."
If that face wasn't pathetic enough look at the next pic. You would have thought that I really hurt her.

"Fine mom! You win this time."
Aw the struggles of motherhood!







The things we will do for fashion! LOL
ReplyDelete