Tuesday, September 28, 2010

DC part 1 (Chad and Jenny's engagement party)

This past weekend we went to DC for Aaron's cousin Chad's engagement party.  He is marrying a wonderful girl, she is sweet, caring, and fun (love you Jenny)!  Her sister Beth hosted the event at her lovely house.  Of course I brought my camera just to try to take a few pics.  I was so mad when I realized I didn't get a picture of Jenny with her mom (so sorry Jenny), I am still irritated about that.  Here are some snap shots I took. 
 Below are some pics of Chad, Jenny, and others
 Here are some kid pics
Some other family members of Aaron and Chad came also.  Michael and Emily drove down from Maine, and Aunt Jacqueline was in town visiting Rex and Amy who just had a set of twin girls.  Below this pic are some precious pics of the twins

Here are pics of some of the guests
And finally what would it be without a few outtake pics.  My favorite is the one of the little baby sticking his hand down the lady's shirt, they start them young now days.  Look at the smile on his face.....Classic!

No comments:

Post a Comment