Wednesday, September 15, 2010

First time on the gator

Yesterday evening after Amelia and I settled our headband debate, she became fixated on Deacon's gator.  She was super duper excited when we let her get in the gator and ride shot gun.  She thought she was hot stuff.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is how I positioned her to ride so she wouldn't fall out.  And of course the gear was in 1st.  Deacon wanted her out because 1st gear is "too slow and boring!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have to throw in a pic of my little model.  She is always coming up with poses for the camera, and asks "How about this mommy?  Does this look good?"  Then if I agree, she says "Good then go get your camera and take a picture."

3 comments:

  1. O my, your kids are just sooo beautiful. That Avery is just Miss style...sooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LOVING the whole ROCKSTAR looks for the girls!!!!

    ReplyDelete