I'm sure you all remember this goofy looking man: Waldo!
I used to love looking for him when I was a kid. Just like everything else that comes back around, so did Waldo. And of course I was a sucker for it (there are market geniuses out there). I had to buy a book for Avery, and one for Deacon, and guess what? The kids loved it, it kept them occupied in the car for 2 hours during our little trip this weekend. It was wonderful not hearing, "Can we watch a movie?, when are we going to be there?, I'm bored." For 2 of the 31/2 hours it was peaceful, except for the occasional "I found Waldo!"
I used to love looking for him when I was a kid. Just like everything else that comes back around, so did Waldo. And of course I was a sucker for it (there are market geniuses out there). I had to buy a book for Avery, and one for Deacon, and guess what? The kids loved it, it kept them occupied in the car for 2 hours during our little trip this weekend. It was wonderful not hearing, "Can we watch a movie?, when are we going to be there?, I'm bored." For 2 of the 31/2 hours it was peaceful, except for the occasional "I found Waldo!"




No comments:
Post a Comment