Monday, January 25, 2010

White Family Reunion

 This past weekend we had a family reunion with my dad's side of the family.  We had such a fun, fun, fun time.  A big thank you to my cousin Daryl who set it all up.  He was able to rent the middle school out, so we could all fit in one place.  We ate lots of delicious food,  played cards, played in the gym, told the "remember when" stories, hugged, laughed, and had such a wonderful time.  It is so nice to be able to reconnect with family, like the good ol days!









4 comments:

  1. Great pics! It looks like fun was had by all (well, except the one crying pic of Deacon). You are so blessed to have such a strong family unit and its good that you are passing those same values on to your kiddos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the editing in the third collage, those colors look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so gorgeous, Sarah! Just as pretty as high school...actually, I think even prettier! :o)

    Great photos from the reunion...I miss seeing your parents at FBC O'ville! I try to visit the church every now and then...you're mom and dad are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thanks you guys. Chrissy you are too sweet! I've been feeling pretty frumpy lately, so thank you.

    ReplyDelete