
Look at the 2 pictures of Avery's eyes. In both pictures Avery is smiling, but in one she has a fake smile, and in another she is truly smiling. Can you tell the difference? Which one is she smiling from her heart?What is the first thing you look at when you see someone? If you would have asked me a couple months ago my response may have been somewhat shallow. I might have said: their hair, or their clothes, or their body, but not anymore. After taking the little photography class at the church, I now look differently at people. I look at a persons eyes first. In a picture the eyes of someone can captivate you, and hold you in the moment with them. Isn't that amazing that something as little as eyes can mesmerize you? If you really think about it eyes are the portal into the soul. They show all sorts of emotion; sadness, fear, joy, excitement, surprise, etc. I don't think your eyes can hide how you truly feel. Just an aha moment I came to this afternoon, sorry for the rambling, but felt like sharing.


The top one looks like she is smiling with her eyes. That usually means the entire face is smiling! :o)
ReplyDeleteYou guessed it right!!
ReplyDelete