When I was washing off our driveway today, the kids thought it would be fun to strip down to their undies and have some fun with the hose. My first instinct was to yell NO!!, but when I saw the joy in their faces, I thought what the heck, just go with it Sarah. You know, it's the simple things in life that seem to bring the greatest joy (especially through the eyes of a child).
Who needs this, when you can do....

this, and....

this?

Look at the joy in that face (you can't fake that)!

Priceless!!
So cute! And yes, those are fun times! Reminds me of the day Josh said he was going to take Caleb and Sarah out in the pouring rain to play in the huge lake that is our back yard when it rains that hard! :o) http://chrissyrenee79.blogspot.com/2009/06/singing-in-rain.html
ReplyDeleteLove the pics Sarah - too cute.
ReplyDelete