
This week is the beginning of month 2 of this insane exercise program called insanity. I have stuck to it pretty religiously doing it 5-6 times a week with the exception of the recovery week (last week). I was just getting use to the exercises in month 1, and then here comes month 2. It is full of harder/longer exercises and is killing me all over again. But I think it may be worth it. I went down 1 size in my pants, and today I finally found the scale that my loving husband hid from me (yes, Aaron, I found it under the bed this time), I was pleased to see I was 5lbs lighter. *a side note: I know I am not just a number on a scale, but I like to use it as a meter of how I am doing. My husband thought I was getting obsessed with it, so he hid it.* I still have 15lbs to lose, but at least I'm on the right track. The sad thing is, is that I was already down to my regular size, and weight by this time after Avery (my 1st), but this is my 3rd, and I am older. I am determined to get there eventually, hopefully sooner rather than later. You people that lose all your baby weight in no time, without having to work at it make me sick! You know who you are ;o)!!
Thanks for telling me about your blog - I have loved catching up a little. Your house is gorgeous! Oh boy, I dream of one day settling down in MY house. Not yet. And I especially liked your new year's post - what a year! I am encouraged by your faith!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kellie! So glad to be able to keep posted with what's going on in your life.
ReplyDelete