Saturday, February 6, 2010

Nursery time

I hate to admit this, but I am just now starting to get Amelia's nursery done.   It's so funny how things change by the time the 3rd child comes along.  I had Avery's room completely put together, and organized a month before she came along, and here Amelia is over 3 months old, and doesn't have her room complete.  I am only giving sneak peaks of things, because I still have a lot to do to the room.

 

These are 2 of my favorite things in the room.  My good friend Tammy over at 703 made the pillow, and picture.  Is she good or what?  She is another one of those people that makes me sick.  I think she needs to open up her own store, don't you?

The quilt on the back of the rocking chair was made by my 90 year-old grandma and is a very special keepsake.  Aaron's mom recovered the rocking chair, and that cute little piggy bank was given to Amelia from my brother, and sister-in-law Jill.
I think she likes her new bed.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet little room for a sweet little girl! I didn't know you knew Tammy! No wonder I love both of your blogs! I have an award for you on my blog. Come by and pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny...I gave you a blog award today on my page, too! You're famous, Sarah! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was wondering where that 'a' print was going! it looks great with her bedding. i {heart} tammy!

    ReplyDelete